CaviWipes1™ 1 Minute Surface Disinfectant, 65/Count
The fast and effective CaviWipes1 is the next generation in surface disinfection.
CaviWipes1, a multi-purpose disinfectant/decontaminant wipe, can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces. CaviWipes1 contains durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive wipes presaturated with CaviCide1™. When used as directed, fragrance-free CaviWipes1 will effectively clean and disinfect surfaces and can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- 1-minute contact time for virucidal, bactericidal (including TB) activity
- 1-step cleaner and disinfectant*
- Available in multiple configurations for your office needs
- Multi-purpose cleaner for everyday use
*In the case of contamination with blood/other bodily fluids or when gross visible debris is present, a thorough cleaning of surfaces and objects must occur prior to disinfection. In order for disinfection to occur properly, the disinfectant must be able to come in direct contact with the intended surface.
CaviWipes1 Kill Claims
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Burkholderia cepacia
- Enterobacter cloacae
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Candida albicans
- Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae [(CRKP)] [(CRE)]]
- ESBL Escherichia coli] [ESBL E. coli]
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)
- Multi-drug resistant [MDR] Acinetobacter baumannii
- Vancomycin Intermediate Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Duck Hepatitis Virus Surrogate for [Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)]
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus Surrogate for [Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)]
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1]
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2]
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)]
- Human Coronavirus* (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A Virus
CaviWipes1 is recommended for surface disinfection in many critical touch points in the Circe of Care, including: Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, Hallways, Mobile Equipment, Endoscopy, and Sterile Processing Department.