Shipping and Returns Policy
All orders are shipped within 24 and 72 hours of when they are placed on the FarmMed Market website.
We use the USPS, UPS and FedEx to deliver our orders.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
FarmMed Market will always do our best to provide the most convenient and economical shipping possible. The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location, the rates offered by the shipping carrier and promotions that might be running. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
FarmMed Market Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Should you experience any questions or concerns with recently purchased products from FarmMed Market, please notify us and we’ll be happy to assist you. Your customer experience is very important to us.
- a) If you wish to return a product for any reason, you must first contact our Guest Services department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before sending your product back to us.
- b) If you are requesting a refund, RMAs will be given within 30 days from the original date of shipment.
- c) If you are requesting an even exchange of any of our products due to being defective, RMAs will be given within 2 months from the original shipment date. However, we retain the right not to service a customer who abuses our return policy system.
- d) Please send your request for an RMA via email to email@example.com to obtain your RMA number and instructions on where to ship your return. No returns will be accepted without an FARMMED Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- e) We cannot accept depleted items or items purchased from other retailers. Make sure that you return manuals and accessories with your return. If requesting a refund, please also enclose all promotional items that were included with your order. Also, to expedite your return we request that you enclose a copy of the original order receipt or packing slip as proof of purchase.
- f) After you have received an RMA number from our Guest Services department, you must write the RMA number on the outside of the package under our shipping address. Please do not write any other correspondence to us on the outside of the box. All returned merchandise must be received within seven (7) business days of the issuance of the RMA number and return instructions. Failure to do so could result in a delay or complete forfeiture of a refund, if applicable.
- g) If you are returning an unneeded or wrongly ordered non-defective product, you may be subject to a 18% restocking fee at our discretion. In cases where you return one item that is unneeded or wrongly ordered along with other defective items, we reserve the discretion whether or not to charge you the 18% restocking fee for the unneeded/wrongly ordered item.
- h) We do not reimburse or refund you for any shipping fees, including return shipping fees. We are not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments. We strongly recommend that you send your return using a shipping company that provides you with a way to track your package.
Please note that certain merchandise is not eligible for return:
- Opened food items
- Perishable foods and items
- Intimate or sanitary goods
- Personal care items & cosmetics
- Gift Cards
- Final sale items
If you are unhappy with a particular item that wasn’t damaged or defective, please notify us within 7 days of receiving your order. If we can make the issue right, we will certainly do so.